Guests and Animations, Exhibitors, Restaurateurs, Young Creators, Workshops, Photocall…
Bulle d’Asie, what is it?
Because we aim to promote Asian culture and music. From all Asian countries. And that in the long term, we want to create a festival where artists from all countries will meet!
In Lyon, at “la salle de la Ficelle”, 65 boulevard des Canuts, 69004 Lyon, France.
Accessible with the metro C, or with the bus 38 in stopping at the “Hopital Croix Rousse” and walking 5 minutes.
2019, October 19th & 20th
Saturday: 11h00 (presale: 10h00) – 19h00
Sunday: 10h00 – 18h00
What interest to come?
* Have a great day!
* Surprises waiting for you
* A lot of culture
* Music, dance, cosplay, sports, etc …
* To leave sides all our social network and camputer or phone and meet people!
* Because we are nice (yes, it’s an argument)
* There will be to eat! (Oh, the call of the food!)
* To have a good time with friends or family, and even alone!
Who can come?
* Everyone of course!
* Cosplayed or not
* Dancer or not
* Singer or not
* Asian or not
* European or not
* Pony … oh no, there, we can’t … sorry for them! But we accept unicorns!
* Young or old
* EVERYBODY !
What do we find?
* Dance and singing competitions
* Cosplay delivery
* Concert and dance show at night!
* Cosplay workshops
* Food (I repeat, but it’s important!)
* And many other things !